# MemoriesOnTv V.4.04 + Serial: The Best Software for Creating Slideshows from Your Photos
Do you have a lot of photos on your PC that you want to share with your friends and family? Do you want to create stunning slideshows from your photos with music, transitions, effects and captions? Do you want to burn your slideshows on a CD or DVD and watch them on your TV? If so, you might be interested in MemoriesOnTv V.4.04 + Serial, a software that allows you to create professional-looking slideshows from your photos in a few easy steps.
## What is MemoriesOnTv?
MemoriesOnTv is a product of CodeJam, a company that specializes in digital photo software. MemoriesOnTv allows you to create and edit slideshows from your photos on your PC, using a simple and intuitive interface.
With MemoriesOnTv, you can:
- Import photos from your PC, camera, scanner or online services
- Organize photos into albums and sub-albums
- Add music, transitions, effects and captions to your slideshows
- Preview and edit your slideshows with the built-in player
- Burn your slideshows on a CD or DVD with a menu and background
- Export your slideshows as video files or upload them to YouTube or Picasa
- Customize the appearance and behavior of the program with themes, fonts, colors and options
## How to get MemoriesOnTv V.4.04 + Serial for free?
MemoriesOnTv is available in two versions: a free version and a pro version. The free version allows you to create slideshows with up to 50 photos per album. The pro version allows you to create unlimited slideshows with unlimited photos per album and more features.
If you want to get the pro version for free, you can download MemoriesOnTv V.4.04 + Serial from the YouTube video by Miguel Chavez, where you can find the installer and the serial in the description. You will need to extract the file and follow these steps:
1. Install MemoriesOnTv V.4.04 by running setup.exe
2. Enter the serial number when prompted
3. Enjoy the pro version features
Alternatively, you can download MemoriesOnTv V.4.04 + Serial from the YouTube video by ProgramingReloadSU, where you can find the installer and the keygen in the description. You will need to extract the file and run the keygen to generate a serial number for the product.
## How to use MemoriesOnTv?
Using MemoriesOnTv is easy and fun. You can create slideshows from your photos by following these steps:
1. Launch MemoriesOnTv from your desktop or start menu
2. Click on the New Album button to create a new album for your slideshow
3. Click on the Add Photos button to import photos from your PC or other sources
4. Drag and drop photos to arrange them in the order you want
5. Click on the Music button to add music tracks to your slideshow
6. Click on the Transition button to choose transitions between photos
7. Click on the Effect button to apply effects to your photos
8. Click on the Caption button to add captions to your photos
9. Click on the Preview button to preview and edit your slideshow with the player
10. Click on the Output button to choose an output option for your slideshow
You can also use other features of MemoriesOnTv such as themes, templates, cliparts, pan & zoom, crop & rotate, red-eye removal and more by clicking on the corresponding icons on the toolbar.
## What are the system requirements for MemoriesOnTv?
To run MemoriesOnTv V.4.04 + Serial on your PC, you will need:
- A Windows PC running Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- A CD or DVD burner if you want to burn your slideshows on a disc
- An internet connection if you want to upload your slideshows online
MemoriesOnTv V.4.04 + Serial is a software that allows you to create professional-looking slideshows from your photos in a few easy steps. You can add music, transitions, effects and captions to your slideshows and burn them on a CD or DVD or export them as video files or upload them online. You can download MemoriesOnTv V.4.
MemoriesOnTv V.4.04 + serial
Download File: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fbytlly.com%2F2tFJtV&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw0e2QcjqHVkb5G5g-D0rgrG